Want to take your family, friends or co-workers out for dinner before 2015 is over? My list of my favorite and highly recommended restaurants in Los Angeles!
- Providence… Food is incredibly “put” together, great service, #providence
- Spago…after all these years, they still “got” it…Wolfgang still comes to your table and says hello and chatting a bit…lunch is my favorite time to go!! #spago
- n/naka…kaiseki style and Niki the chef/owner is my friend, what a talented chef she is! Wow!! Pure master!! #n/naka
- Ink…share plates…great taste and presentation, have been several times, #ink
- Birch….what a fun place, great service, I want to rub their #birch chicken liver pate all ….anyway you get my point!:):) Delish
- Baco Mercat…their flat breads are the best anywhere, bold taste #bacomercat
- Bestia…love the energy of this place, great food and service, house made sausages and cured meats are amongst the best I have ever tried! #bestia
- Honoki & Bird…awesome Cod and cool share plates
- Craft…great share plates, awesome service and cool, comfy vibe!! #craft
- Sushi by H…my favorite sushi bar, I have set my bar way too high by going to Jiro’s sushi in Tokyo:):) But this hole in the wall on San Vincente blvd. is awesome, fresh, nice cuts, Japanese husband and wife owners, enough said!!:):)
I have been many times in these above mentioned restaurants and loved it every time, these Chefs are on top of their game and I appreciate their effort and commitment, also they all inspire me as well to become better in my craft so thank you for that as well! Happy Holidays to all of you!
Kamil Majer Chef/Owner